All floors have men, women, and ADA compliant bathrooms with eco- friendly one gallon-per-flush on all toilets.
450KVa Mitsubishi backup generator, 3-phase 60hertz which can supply power to the entire building.
Drawn from public utilities, 17,500 gallon underground storage water tank
Electronic surveillance cameras located throughout the building. Guards on patrol from 10pm to 6am every day.
US Type 2 – all elements are non-combustible with sprinkler systems and fire alarms located throughout the building.
70 parking slots
• Building equipped with energy-saving compact flourescent bulbs.
• Waste segregation and active recycling program.
• One gallon-per-flush on all toilets.
• 24-hour building superintendent
• Maintained sidewalks and surrounding areas
• Within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and banks
• Finished interior
• Central air conditioner
• Ocean and mountain views
• Centrally located on the Island of Saipan